Rice Lake Glass & Door is looking for high-quality employees to join our hardworking crews.
Looking to join a team that prides themselves on quality products and service to our customers? Rice Lake Glass & Door focuses on not only providing the best products available for our customers but also offering our expert solutions for their glass and door needs at competitive prices. We are searching for employees to help us continue to improve our business.
We are looking for 1-2 new field tech people to help with installations of storefronts, curtain wall, auto doors, alu doors and hardware, overhead & rolling doors, general service, and more.
We are also looking for an additional shop/fabrication person as well.
These positions require the following:
- Attention to detail
- Pride in work
- Good communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Willingness to work overtime and some weekends
- Overnight travel required
- Ability to read plans
- Knowledge of construction practices and tools
- Ability to lift 75+
- Knowledge of electrical systems
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Welding, machining, and fabrication are all good basis skills.
- Excellent pay (DOE)
- Profit sharing
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail them to the following address:
Rice Lake Glass & Door Co., Inc.
Attn: Nels Curnow
2116 19th Street
Rice Lake, WI 54868
Anyone who sends us a referral that results in a hire, both the new hire and the referral get $1000. cash at 90 days of employment. If the new hire is still employed at 1 year, both the referral and the new hire get an additional $1000. cash.
We are looking for 2-3 FT quality folks for field installation, shop fabrication and service. These positions will start at $15/ hr, experienced applicants pay will be DOE, benefits include Health Ins and HSA, Paid vacation, Holiday pay, 401K, PS. All positions are full time with the expectation of advancement in the company.
Most important qualities include:
- “Can do attitude” with desire to learn and accept responsibility
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift 50# all day
- basic math and ability to read a tape
- General knowledge of hand tools
- Willingness to work ~50 hr weeks
- 6:00 am – 5:00pm, M-F typical
- Clean driving record
- Neat / clean appearance
- Good written and oral communication skills
- ability to read plans, construction experience, fabrication skills are positive starts
- some out of town travel is required